Help The Aged (a charity helping the elderly) launched a new company, Intune, to give over 50s access to the financial products and advice that will help them get the most out of their later years. All profits generated from selling products go directly to fund the work Help The Aged is undertaking to free disadvantaged older people from poverty, isolation and neglect.
The site was already in production when I was recruited as the Project Manager. My role included the day to day management of numerous production tasks including the development of a bespoke CMS to manage the high volume of content. I was also responsible for briefing and managing a third party supplier to carry out extensive functionality testing.
As the project manager, my responsibilities included:
- Day to day management
- Resource planning and coordination – developers, designers, copywriters, freelances etc
- Liaising with account team and managing expectations
- Managing third party relationships
- Timeline and budget management
- Change and risk management