Thinkwindowsmobile.com was designed exclusively for retail staff from stores like Dixons, Carphone Warehouse etc. The main objectives were to:
- Encourage retail staff to confidently & consistently demonstrate the key features of Windows Mobile devices to customers.
- Educate staff on the features and benefits of Windows Mobile products.
- Generate excitement and loyalty for the brand.
- Capture data from retail staff and establish a programme of regular communications.
An interactive Flash application was also developed to deliver an engaging tour of the key benefits of Windows Mobile devices. Each benefit required its own conceptual idea, which was grounded in humour & ‘laddish’ themes that appeal directly to the target audience.
As the project manager, my responsibilities included:
- Scoping, budget and proposal development. Including creative idea generation and brainstorming.
- Information architecture and specification.
- Day-to-day liason with client including managing expectations.
- Documentation – creative brief, specifications & flow diagrams.
- Managing activities of developers and designers to ensure work was ‘on brief’.
- Coordinating content development.
- Monitoring progress against timeline.
- Reporting in to client.