Total asked KLP to develop an engaging sales tool for TOTALCARD, their fuel card. The tool needed to build on their printed material both in terms of depth and creativity. A business card sized interactive CD-ROM was developed which could be used both as a leave-behind for clients as well as a sales tool during meetings.
The CD is designed to help differentiate TOTALCARD from the competition and position it as the friendly expert – knowledgeable, efficient, adaptable and professional. It also promotes TOTALCARD’s strengths – an urban network, powerful online management tools and account management service.
The CD features user-friendly navigation that allows users to browse the CD in either a linear way or to dive straight into particular sections. A number of unobtrusive animations help to lift the content and create a more engaging experience.
The CD application can be downloaded here (4.8MB EXE). Please bear in mind that it has not been optimised for web delivery.
As the project manager, my responsibilities included:
- Scoping, budget and proposal development. Including creative idea generation and brainstorming.
- Writing creative brief and managing designers.
- Information architecture and specification including sitemaps and project documentation.
- Attending client meetings and helping to manage client expectations.
- Coordinating content development.
- Managing developers, designers and copywriters to ensure work is delivered on time, on brief and within budget.
- Working with thrid party CD manufacturers to ensure timely delivery.
- Monitoring progress against timeline.